Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Proud to be in Bio42

Bio42, I'm happy and proud to have such loyal and loving blockmates. I have spent 2 years and 1 term in La Salle and you can't help but look back at the memories spent with them. Through thick and thin, sorrow and joy, success and frustration, they have been there. Although, there have been bumpy times, and blockmates who have gone, we will always remember these memories, and the memories to be made in the future.

We had our retreat last October 8. It lasted till the afternoon of the next day. As I said it was a time of enlightenment and reflection. I'd like to post the comments and what they had to say in one activity that we did. The activity was to paste your baby picture in a piece of paper, say a little something about yourself and your blockmates would place what they want to say to you.

Continue to inspire till you expire. - Ken
I like this line, at least I know I inspire somehow.

Cliff paramdam ka naman! hehe! thanks! mwah! - Tin
Hehe, how could I if she changed dorms. I will just a little busy last months, months I'm forgetting.

Cliff, hehehe, hello lang.. -Angeline
Cliff, Clit Whatever! - Hector
Haha, these two never seem to forget that name our english prof gave me.

Cliff God bless. - Nice
Hi Cliff! God bless! - Eds
They both wanted God to bless me. hehe... I still see them both at time at school, never forget to say hi once in a while.

Hoy! Ingat ha!? kita-kita tayo uli! - ...
Cliff, stay bol(?) & happy... future president(?) - ...
Now, I can't read their writing very well which is why I don't know who its from. I always take care, just feel like living on the edge this time. It's nice to know people want me to take care of myself. I'm happy, well, since October 4, yeah, I am.

Alam mo na yun d ba? Salamat! Looking forward to more starbucks mems at libre! - Jenny
Jenny Jenny, life would always look out for us who care. I know, thats why I'm listening more and doing the right thing, karma d b? hehe...

Cliff/Clit Provide us w/ your corny ever jokes. Tnx 4 foolin around. - Chris
Chris, the guy who is not your ordinary guy, you just can't help but like his attitude. He's also the guy who provides the gimiks!

God Bless! Take care - DG
Hello - gak
Hi Cliff - Mau
The people who wrote comments but had not the time to get acquainted with.

Hi! take care & God Bless - Melai
I person I got to know in just in Lasaret, her, Edwin and Cy.

Thanks! - Shane
Malabo, haha, d k alam for what. heheh..

Cliff! Libre mo ko!!! Tnx!!! - Vena
She took what I said to seriously, haha, I was just kiddin when I said I'd write that on hers.

Cliff! Uy dude mustah! Salamat sa kulitan times. - Rea
Cliff, Naaalala ko tawag sayo ng prof naten sa english. Si Ms. Tan. hehe Tnx! - Steph
Makulit talaga ako? hehe... Kukulitin ko pa tong dalawang to lalo.

Cliff, Goodluck! take care - Jane
Cliff, salamat sa lahat! GD! - Lisa
Now these two, I know one day they would make a big difference. I'm still here to make them cut slack. haha..

Clif, magbagong buhay ka na! hehe - JM
I have, I have, but I'm still Cliff!

Cliff! Bus uli tayo - Megan
Haha, one time we will, just can't seem to catch the right time.

Ikaw ba talaga to? hehe! basta and2 lang ko p lagi... Tnx sa lahat.. - Rocky
Aww.. hehe, me too...

Thanks for always being there even when no one else is - Aissa
Awww... I'm always there, Aissa taught me a lot. I'm thankful for that.

These are what my blockmates said, although its not all of them, I thank even those who were with us from the start. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home