Sunday, September 11, 2005

Slowly... A thanks in order.

I'm still confused, oh, so confused. I just wish life would get better, in school and outside school. One thing I'm very thankful for is my friends.
Thanks to the bel air boys, no one can stop us.
Thanks to the fellowship, always there when one is in dire need.
Thanks to the "carebears" always there even if I don't listen to them, thank you, you're advice helped a lot and sorry for not doing what you guys said, I just can't deny my heart.
Thanks to the cara people who brought me up when i was down and never complained, CCD 903!!
Thanks to my La salle friends, still caring about me even if I did not appear too often the past months, (to the block, shiftees and other friends in school)
Thanks to people of MMB, sharing advice and all( lalo na c Amanda_kchaliwell tama ba spelling? and the ever happy Ylla)
Thanks to warzone, idols, and olas who were there to keep a good game going.
Thanks to my friends in far places, US, Italy, Canada(NZ) etc.
Thanks to my cuz,
And thanks to all I failed to mention.

I'll still try to get a better ending, since I still fight cause my heart still feels the same, but now I'll start thinking about myself and the other people who care for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home