Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What could be a good title for a bad day?

I could not come up with a decent title for this post so viola! I came up with this endearing title. As the title suggests, today was a bad day. Here is my story. The day started out not so good. I did not have enough sleep, I kinda had a sleeping problem last night. I then asked her if I could visit her at her school, she agreed so I got dressed and waited anxiously for 9:35. The time came and went over to taft to catch one of em public transpo jeeps. The jeep I rode made my mood even worse. The guy beside me kept bumping me and this kid almost spilled his donut on my pants, not to mention the excess heat of the day and pollution. When I got to her school my mood was worse than it was 20 minutes ago. To make things worse I had to wait outside in the scorching heat.

Soon she met me outside and laughed as she always did when I wait for her. I kind of let some steam out on her. On our way to SM she suddenly got mad at me for complaining about this and that. I tried to apologize, but she would not listen to me, so I just stayed quiet till we got to SM. I tried again to say I'm sorry but she would not talk to me. My anger just finally could not contain itself so I had to let some out, especially when she answering me sarcastically. On our way back to her school I still tried to apologize but to no avail, so I just left( whats the use if she won't even talk to you?).

I'll just fastforward the story. During the duration of 12-5 we had an exchange of SMS. Soon, i just could not stay mad at her. No matter what people say I just could not. I swallowed my damned pride and apologized. Thanks to a specific "person" everything worked out. Byedebye. haha..

1 Comments:

Blogger mai said...

sino yung "person" na yun???

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home