Friday, October 07, 2005

Turning point

October is the turning point, my life is headed into the better times once again. The week was great, love is backing the champions again, my proposal got approved, even my spanish is getting good. The only downside to the week was that we freakin lost to FEU. Enough of that, the sun is starting to shine and the stars twinkle in the night, its looks like a blue sky is set for tommorow.

I have a lot of plans for the month. By 1245 today I'll be heading of to Tagaytay with my blockmates, hopeful for the fun-filled adventure awaiting us.
The KNP tour will continue till the 3rd of the week.
6 people will be celebrating their birthdays.
BAB meeting probably on the third weekend of the month.
The 4th weekend will host another trip ng bel air "berks"(nyahahaha).
I have to visit the UP Library and the national archives at least once in this month.
Nightlife skeds, they are not available yet.
The "blue eagles" are scheduled to fight Leo's boys sometime next week.
As for "friend" and "N90", I can't tell.
OCTOBER
10, 12, 17, 19, 21, 26 & 28.

20% healed thanks to that one person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home