Monday, September 26, 2005

Counterstrike

Counterstrike, a game which has kept me company since I was high school. A true stress reliever and it keeps your mind occupied. The game involves the terrorists and the counter-terrorists in which both try to kill each other or complete objectives in order to win.

Just a while ago, I was playing the game at warzone. We got Camille and Tin to play with us. A two on two game with simple rules, race to 15, best 2 out of 3. The teams were me and Camille vs. Tin and Pepi. We had such a hilarious time just fragging each other. I kept laughing at the way both the girls played(it was thier first time to play). You could say we were the loudest people there. The game ended in a tie, Pepi and Tin winning the first game, me and Camille winning the second. We were not able to play a third due to the fact that Camille ran out of time.

Still as I played, I remember something, something I hoped would happen before, but alas, it did not. Now it never could...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home