Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tired, hangover?

It was Mitz's birthday bash last wed, and we had an awesome time at her suprise party. Unfortunately, nantrip nanaman c ange at bryan, naleseng ako agad. I slept from 5 till 9, so wasted did not know exactly what was going on around me. Only thing I remember is that there was something heavy leaning on me and I could not breathe. Even my cellphone got tripped on, just as long as sun to sun and i don't know the person it's all right with me.

The place got messed up bad when I woke up. The bed got smashed thanks to the combined weight of some people. All in all the week was great, even got a 2.5 in my PHILOHI, grades are looking good. Compared to last term I'm doing better. Inspired? You can say that.

In my next post, I'll post the comments my blockmates said of me, I'm so glad that I got into their block. I thank the Lord for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home